2.10.2010

It's Time!

We finished taking pictures early and I was more than ready to start the show already. I ducked down to the bridal suite to touch up on makeup and to hide from incoming guests. I truly regret that decision because I was left alone without my family and friends for 30 minutes before the ceremony. I am so thankful that Linda, our second photographer and good friend of my sister's, kept me company.

I had no idea what was going on upstairs and kept checking the time. I was pretty disappointed when I was told that the guests had not arrived at the scheduled time and so they had to push everything back. I later found out that the guests were just staying inside the building as long as they could before going out in the cold.

I can't figure out how to embed music or a video, so follow this link to listen to the song we played at this time: First Day of My Life

Yours is the first face that I saw
I think I was blind before I met you
Now I don’t know where I am
I don’t know where I’ve been
But I know where I want to go

He and his best man, Kyle, waited for the others to make their way down the aisle.

And you said “this is the first day of my life
I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you
But now I don’t care I could go anywhere with you
And I’d probably be happy”
And here they come!



Tony came down on his own. He first went towards the rest of the guys, but did a pivot towards the girls' side. I wish I could have seen that!

So if you want to be with me
With these things there’s no telling
We just have to wait and see


Here's my beautiful sister in the spotlight. She managed to make it down without a guy propping her up in her heels.

But I’d rather be working for a paycheck
Than waiting to win the lottery
Besides maybe this time is different
I mean I really think you like me

Photography by Hannah Suh

No comments:

Post a Comment