3.01.2009

It must be a mistake.


I just checked my convenient Facebook countdowns, and I was completely shocked.

11 days until Spring Leave

82 days until Brandon graduates from USMA

300 days until I become a Mrs.

What have I been doing?! Time has flown by, and I have not made any progress on this whole wedding planning business. I feel so overwhelmed with everything at the moment.

I should elaborate on this, but I just taught myself Quantum Physics and Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity. I am just about ready to study for my midterm tomorrow morning. It's 11pm, already past my bedtime. Expect a zombie-version of Minzilla tomorrow.

I will be dreaming about Einstein, Planck, Rutherford, Maxwell, and Schroedinger's half dead, half alive cat tonight.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but hopefully Debbie can fill in for me during exam season.

No comments:

Post a Comment