4.14.2010

Toasts for the Bride and Groom

I have to admit that I was pretty terrified when it came to time for the toasts from our Maid of Honor and Best Man. My sister had been joking about stories from my childhood for months leading up to the wedding... "Remember when your head got stuck between the banisters and we had to butter you out?!" Would this become a celebrity roast?

I wish I had the transcripts to the speeches because they were both suiting and emotional. Plus, it's pretty ballsy to stand up in front of a crowd with just a microphone and some champagne to sip for liquid courage.


Kyle exposed the inner workings of our late night conversations. This poor guy had to listen to hundreds of phone calls between two love birds on the opposite ends of the country.
Debbie's speech made us all a little teary-eyed at the end after she had welcomed Brandon into our female-heavy family. "Even our dog is a girl"

Shh...don't tell, but here I am faking sipping my champagne because I absolutely cannot stand the taste of alcohol. I'm not they type to believe in superstitions, anyway.

Pictures by Hannah Suh

No comments:

Post a Comment