11.08.2009

Sappy Stuff


Groomzilla will probably not like this post as it may make him blush, but I think that my wedding blog should also include things that have to do with marriage and our relationship.
After being with him for five and a half years, I have adequate evidence of why Brandon will make an amazing husband.
He makes sure that I eat and drink before I do. I never ask him to take out the trash, but he just does it so that I don't have to. He is neater than I am. When we walk on the sidewalk, he always takes the outer side where the cars pass. He knows that when I say, "You don't have to," it actually translates to "Yes, that would be nice if you did."
Brandon fixed our toilet when he was home a few weeks ago and I was so proud of him because I'm sure we will be encountering similar problems in our future homes. He still reaches for my hand when we walk and is not shy about giving kisses. I am constantly reminded of how much he loves me and how beautiful he thinks I am. He's also an amazing daddy to Bella.
Things are just better with him around, and I know he feels the same way about me.
And these are the reasons why I am marrying him on December 27th.
"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"-When Harry Met Sally

1 comment: