5.26.2009

Champ says "Hello"

Good morning, everyone! I'm currently blogging from a house by Lake Champlain that Brandon's family rented for a week. It's wonderfully refreshing after seven days of finals torture and trying to coordinate events for Brandon's graduation.

I'm officially engaged to an officer of the United States Army now. We are all extremely proud of him. Plus, Brandon and I have officially joined the 2% Club.
Here is a picture of 2nd Lt. Schmidt surrounded by all of those who travelled to NY just to see him graduate from West Point (aka me surrounded by my loving future-in-laws).

Doesn't he look awfully handsome in his dress blues? That is what he and the groomsmen will be wearing for our wedding.


Play the video to watch Brandon thank his family for their support. He made all the women a blubbering mess.
And this is where we are staying:
I'm going to gain at least five pounds from this week alone because they are feeding us gourmet meals every night.

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, sis! Haven't seen you around in a while, but this made me think of you.

    http://metalmother.com/motherboard/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/invite_scan_fnl.gif

    ReplyDelete