1.02.2010

Minzilla is Back!

My sincere apologies for not posting updates earlier. I'm sure you can understand. I have been busy getting married and going on our honeymoon, after all.

Yes, Minzilla finally got hitched!

I really do not know where to begin with the wedding recaps. There are so many good wedding pictures thanks to Facebook and digital cameras, and I have not even seen the professional shots yet. Expect a lot of pictures later on because I just want to show our wonderful day to the entire world.

Here is just a teaser from our seriously kick-ass photographer, Hannah Suh.


I am going to take some time to organize my recaps and will probably wait until I get the professional photos because I want to get it right the first time. This means that you will have to wait weeks before you see everything in all its perfectly lit and placed glory.

But don't worry, I won't leave you completely hanging. I still have some more DIY stuff that I haven't covered.

Can I just first tell you that the wedding was truly amazing? I could not stop smiling...except when Brandon had us all crying like babies, but more on that later.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment